Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Chasing Shadows

Is there a difference just quietly waiting than chasing shadows
Both are empty
I tried to pour into the canvas with lines and colors that I missed
Does it matter if your eyes closed?
Mind wanders away, through the boundaries of the sky
Something has burned my soul
Scent of your body swirling in my head
The love that I give with all my heart 
Insecure and burned by bitterness

Is there a difference when we meet and by the time we parted?  
Both equally meaningful
It is now how I live in which part of my soul where I hide
the hurting chest, the grief and the pieces of my heart

Don't want to lay down in my bed
Just to find out myself wandering 
Don't want to have the night
Just to have another nightmare while I'm sleeping 
O dear Lord, please help me to overcome 
Flashing images that creates sadness and hopelessness     

No comments:

Post a Comment